What data do we collect?
Amara Therapeutics collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
Data entered by you into our software applications.
Analytical data on your engagement with and use of our applications.
Data entered in response to questionnaires we send out.
Analytical data on your engagement with our email and other messaging.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Amara Therapeutics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Register as a study participant, or online or engage with us for our services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any message platforms we use or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Through usage of our apps, and cloud platforms.
Amara Therapeutics may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through your nominated medical representatives, with your permission.
How will we use your data?
Amara Therapeutics collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with therapeutic content and manage your account.
- Email you with follow up data requests and additional therapeutic content.
- Collate data to make our services better.
- Study the effectiveness of our therapeutics.
- Market our services to you.
How do we store your data?
Amara Therapeutics securely stores your data on secure cloud infrastructure within the European Union. Our infrastructure is maintained within the rules of the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the 2009 Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
Amara Therapeutics will keep your data for up to seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Amara Therapeutics would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Amara Therapeutics from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data with partners of the Amara Therapeutics.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out here.
What are your data protection rights?
Amara Therapeutics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Amara Therapeutics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Amara Therapeutics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Amara Therapeutics complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Amara Therapeutics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Amara Therapeutics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Amara Therapeutics's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Amara Therapeutics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Write to us: No. 2 Stonewater Apt., 44 Dominick Street Lower, Galway City, Ireland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your devices to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites or use our apps, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Amara Therapeutics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities